We are currently using The Gospel Project for Kids; a Christ-centered Bible study resource that looks at the big picture of God’s story — the story of redemption through Jesus Christ. Each week, kids of all ages will follow a chronological timeline of Bible events, all the while learning how each story points to the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is possible to know all the Bible stories, and miss the Main story of redemption through Jesus Christ. Here’s what you can expect from The Gospel Project for Kids:
- Transformation vs. Behavior Modification that points kids to the gospel of Jesus Christ as the source of life-transformation and the foundation for spiritual growth.
- Christ-centered study that helps kids understand how all scripture, from Genesis to Revelation, gives testimony to Jesus Christ
- Chronological Study Plan that shows how the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story-God’s story of redemption.
- Missional Application that examines how the gospel encourages and empowers us to be mission-driven.
- Essential Doctrines that help kids grasp the theological truths and central themes of the Christian faith.
Sunday Mornings for Grace Kids & MS youth– Begins Sept 10th!
- Junior Bible Study for 4th & 5th grade. Lower Media Room
- Youth Bible Study for 6th-12th grade. Upper Media Room
- New! Family Class for parents of 5th grade students (see below)
- Prek&K in Preschool room. Teachers are available beginning at 9:45
- 1-4 in Lower Media Room. Children are dismissed after singing.
- New! 5th-8th in Upper Media Room. Youth are dismissed after singing.
5th Grade Family Class: Igniting with passion/equipping with tools to disciple your children.
The world of a fifth grader is ripe with potential. Whatever influence you have in this transitional year will pay off exponentially in the years ahead. Middle and High school are on the horizon, beginning the tension of letting go and holding on. Would you like help discovering ways to get them ready? Would you like to cultivate open communication to carry you through? Would you like to open the door for deeper conversations about the things of God, mankind, and LIFE?
- INTRODUCTION: September-November. Parents Only.
- When and Where? Beginning Sept 17th 9:00 am in the Pre-school Room
- What about my other kids? Younger siblings: Childcare provided in the gym.
6th-12th grade: youth bible Study in UMR Room