Our BeliefsGrace Community
The Beliefs of Grace Community Church
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential:
- That man was created in the likeness of God, yet has fallen through sin.
- That personal salvation is attained only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and that repentance is a vital part of believing.
- That past, present, and future sin is forgiven.
- That once we are saved, we remain so forever. This is not due to us, but through God’s marvelous grace and unchanging faithfulness.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life:
- That each believer remains in a sinful state in this human life, but is called to be set apart through progressive sanctification by the Holy Spirit (whom all believers receive at the point of salvation).
- That all believers are bestowed with spiritual gifts and that they are to be used for service to God.
- That all believers are called to be witnesses to this world.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.